The Tamil Nadu state was not happy while the Aadhaar programme was launched by the Unique Identification Authority of India aka UIDAI some 4 years back. But as on date the tn state npr registration number is more compared to other states as per all india enrolment under the National Population Register scheme.
The registered data given by the office of the Registrar General & Census Commissioner, Tamil Nadu revealed that this state top among recording the biometric details in NPR enrolment.
The NPR enrolment started in Tamil Nadu by June 2011 as a first phase.
With 6.74 crore population of tamil nadu only 4.28 crore were included as on September 30, 2013 of which Aadhaar numbers were produced by the UIDAI for only 2.88 crore.
The poor aadhaar arrangments like
- long standing queues
- enrollers visiting 2 times aadhaar
- improper feeding of biometric datas
- untime starting, first come first served
- partial token system
- no senior citizens facility
- long process for no census slip
- not giving aadhaar acknowledgement slip