Tamil Nadu Board Of Examination Announced Re- Evaluation Date / Re- Totaling:
Tamil Board of Examination announced HSC Exam result (12th) on May 9th 2013. It was officially declared on tnresults.nic.in . Students have to log in with their Register number and Provide their date of birth. This time the pass percentage has been increased 84.7%.
No Of Centums has increased in Maths, Chemistry , Biology, Accounts, English, Sanskrit, Botany.
No of Centums has decreased in Physics, zoology.
Students who think they might have scored more in particular subject can apply for photo copy , Xerox copy of their paper.
Then if there is any changes students can apply for Re-evaluation or Re- Totaling. You get the application from online.
Fee Structure For Photo copy:
Computer Science Group:
- Fee for Re-totaling of Part 1 language is 550 rs /-
- Fee for Re-totaling of Part 2 English is 550 rs/-
- All Other Subject each 275 rs/-
- Fee For Re-Totaling part 1 and part 2 is 550 rs/-
- All other subject 205 rs/-
For more details Visit- DGE.TN.NIC.IN