Mass Communication Jobs
For the innovation, expressive extroverts, Mass Communication is a fresh and forthcoming sector that’s promptly earning familiarity with youngster among job seekers all around the nation. Though the field has been prevailing for some years while, the sheer proliferation of media into our lives presently, through mediums like radio, advertising, television, newspaper, PR is highly enhancing its popularity. Nevertheless, with the internet is modifying the game, the ground skills you’d require to succeed is still based circling one thing your potential to sell.
Thus, is a career in advertising and/or mass communication the correct one for you? Here, we’re scheduling to aim on crashing up all existing doubts you could have over a job in advertising, comprising the work you could be at present, the best places to head get an academic. All-rounders with bold people talents, a strong command and fluent in spoken languages and oodles of determination must have no problems considering advertising as a job.
Job Opportunities Upon Mass Communication
If you’re amazing what kind of work in mass communication you could cease up being lighten to, have a look at the following list to have an idea:
- Advertising is one such visual or audio form of marketing communication that focuses at promoting or selling a product or service. Study about making a career in advertising in India consisting the remuneration, career prospects and top advertising colleges in India.
- Disc Jockeys are artists that join recorded discs as it is playing. They too record their mixes for future sales & distribution.
- Film making is just about the process of making a film engaging in production, recording & editing that are further categorized in different parts.
- Journalism is where an individual makes information viable to the public and people. These workers do for individual enterprises or national press.
- Public Relations is to pass information from an individual or an entity to the public.
- Publishing is a dissemination of wealth of information, literature or music that is printed or issued in magazines or newspapers to have it accessible to general people.
- Radio Jockey is one such person who has on air place in radio broadcasting. Video Jockey is also a person who lauches music ad new videos to commercial tv channels.
- Video Editing is the system of editing and manipulating video pictures and clips.
Following are the places in cities of states in india where lot of recognized Mass Communication Colleges available:
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
Top Paying Companies for Mass Communication Jobs
Taking Mass communication as a career profile has various media like newspapers, radio, event management, magazines, television, advertisements and public relations. The aspirants required to have this in mind while they move out to join their dream company as there is a big potential that the job profile you seek isn’t offered at the firm you desire to work for. And here are the top companies recruiting mass communication graduates
- All India Radio (AIR)
- Balaji Telefilms Limited
- Doordarshan (DD)
- Hindustan Times
- India Today Group
- India TV
- Indian Express
- Jagran Prakashan Group
- Malayala Manorama
- Network 18
- STAR India
- The Hindu
- The India Today Group
- The Pioneer
- The Times Group
- Times Group
- Zee Network