Workers are the main assets of any organization. In the present global business atmosphere, recruiting right professionals have become not only a hard task but an costly process too.
Coaching them over the values and skills they required to win, make sure that they know the organization’s mission and strategy, and having them productive is the most significant priority of any management institution.
Human Resource Management jobs includes hiring personnels and their training, salary managing and dealing union management relations. With a high scope in any company, Personnel management or Human Resource management has remembered as a lucrative career choice. Lot of human resource degree programs are thus imparted nowadays by several colleges and educational institutes.
Need for Human Resource Management
Normally many universities in India teach education in this specialized branch of study just at masters level. To pursue a HR course, a student must be a bachelor’s degree owner of 10+2+3 of pattern in any stream from a reputed university scoring at least 50 % marks in aggregate with exception to SC/ST/OBC at 45%. The selection rule comprises an entrance exam to check the aptitude and suitability of the candidates is mandatory.
Many government authorized institutes hold common entrance test. The test includes questions of English, Reasoning, General Science & GK followed by group discussion and personal interview.
Skills for Human Resource Management Jobs
- An outfriendly personality with the capacity to tackle people and pressure
- Must be a good team player and should be a pool of inspiration and motivation to the team subordinates.
- Plan & interact an organization’s workforce to best use employees’ skills
- Connect an organization’s management with its workers
- Plan and foresee employee benefit programs
- Cater as a consultant with other managers recommending them on human resource problems like equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- Coordinate and manage the work of specialists & support staff
- Monitor an organization’s recruitment, interview, appointment, and recruiting methods
- Solving staffing issues like brokering disputes and making disciplinary policies
Human Resource Management Job Prospects
Each industry, business & trade requires Human Resource Development Managers for managing their work force. Thus human resources management job has a good guarantee that mainly consists of big business and corporate houses, factories, industries, MNCs, airlines, government departments and government ministries and much more.
Top Career Options in Human Resource Management
Here are the top career options list in Human Resource Management
- Nonprofit Human Resources Expert
- International Human Resources Professional
- Training & Development Manager
- Employee Education Consultant
Salaries in Human Resource Management Jobs
The decisions of HR managers directly affects the productivity and efficiency of any firm, thus a career path in HRM remain as a successful career and quick job growth.
Beginning as a trainee, an average human resource management graduate can get salary income of Rs.25,000-Rs.65,000 but over the experience road can earn up to 6 lakhs a month.
Top companies needs HR Jobs