AIADMK Therthal Arikkai 2016 Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry Election Manifesto:
The All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam AIADMK party election manifesto for the state of Tamilnadu and Pondicherry had been released by AIADMK party general secretary and Chief Minister Jayalalithaa.
AIADMK party leader Jayalalithaa released the Election manifesto for the upcoming election 2016 in the state of Tamilnadu and Pondicherry on 5th May 2016.
Earlier in the election campaign held in the evening at Perundurai Jayalalithaa released Tamilnadu and Pondicherry separate election manifesto 2016.
The AIADMK election manifesto 2016 live updates in various Tamil News TV Channels like Jaya Plus, Polimer News, Puthiya Thalaimurai, Thanthi TV, News7 Tamil, Captain News, Lotus News, Raj News Tamil, Sathiyam News, Kalaignar TV Seithigal, Sun News are telecast.
On 16th May 2016 the assembly election to the state of Tamilnadu and Pondicherry polling of votes will be done followed by the counting of votes and announcement of party winners result will be released on 19th May 2016.
AIADMK Therthal Arikkai 2016:
- 10 lakh houses promised through various housing schemes.
- 100 units electricity free every two months.
- 20% land on SME industrial parks will be reserved for SC/ST entrepreneurs.
- Aavin to provide milk for Rs. 25 per litre.
- All ration card holders to get co-optex coupons worth Rs. 500 for Pongal festival.
- Amma banking card to improve financial services. – to get interest-free loans and avail of government schemes.
- Assures uninterrupted supply of power
- Breakfast under nutritious meal scheme.
- Education loans of students who are still unemployed to be paid by the govt.
- Farmers loans to be paid Cooperative banks completely waived off
- Fisherfolk assistance to be hiked to Rs 5000
- Free cell phones for all ration card holders.
- Free Laptops with internet for 10th and 12th std students.
- Free wi-fi at public spaces.
- Govt. to reimburse education loan.
- Housing loan for govt. employees to be raised to Rs. 40 lakh
- waiver of all farm loans
- Master health check-up and women special check up to be expanded to all districts.
- Maternity assistance of Rs. 18,000
- New granite policy, Lok Ayuktha on the anvil.
- No FDI in retail
- Old pension scheme for govt. employees to continue.
- One sovereign gold for women ahead of marriages
- Poor people to get Amma Banking Card to avail all government services
- Relief for fisherfolk to be increased to Rs. 5000
- Rs 40,000 cr loans for farmers in 2016-21
- Rs. 1 lakh for temples of local deities.
- Separate housing for fisherfolk.
- State govt. employees salary to be revised as per 7th Pay Commission.
- Women to be trained in driving vehicles and subsidy provided to buy au-tickshaws.
- Women to get 50% subsidy to buy mopeds of scooties
Tweets by AIADMKOfficial